The main aim of the Offshore Engineering Society is to provide “Networking” opportunities for Offshore Engineers of all disciplines and the dissemination of technical information of offshore engineering through a programme of lectures and other events.
Main Committee members for 2018-2019 are:
- Trevon Joseph – (E-2018, Chairman) – Atkins Member of SNC-Lavalin Group
- Phil Cooper (E-2018) – Xodus Group
- Dr Ray Hobbs (E-2020, IMarEST, BGA, EGGS and SUT Link) – Ind. Geotechnical Consultant
- Craig Braynion (E-2020) – Saipem
- Mark Knight (E-2019, Past Chairman and IStructE Link)
- Katsounis Konstantinos (E-2019) – Saipem
- Giorgio Giuliani (C, Honorary Secretary and Webmaster) – Ramboll UK Ltd
- Bill Clifford (C, Honorary Treasurer)
- Neil Glover (C, Maritime Panel and ICE Link) – GMOC Ltd.
- Hamish Mackenzie (C, Social Media Master)– Ramboll UK Ltd
- Tony Barber (C)
- Dr Christelle N. Abadie – University Representative
- Aaron Du (N, DnVGL) – IMechE Representative
- IChemE Rep – TBA
(E = Elected (6), C = Co-opted (8), N = Nominated member (3))
East of Scotland Regional Co-ordinator: To be appointed
NW England Regional Committee Chairman: Simon Thurlebeck
North East of England Regional Co-ordinator: Fraser Gibson
East of England Regional Co-ordinator: To be appointed
Secretary: Katherine Coldwell – Institution of Civil Engineers
The committee represents a broad range of technical expertise from the offshore oil and gas industry including the offshore sector for renewable energy such as wind, current and wave energy development.
To view the latest regulations please click here